Thursday 5 May 2011

Johannesburg tonight

Well, as i thought, I am stuck in a hotel in Johannesburg. Here the Service of South African Airways is very very bad! We arrived at 12pm in the hotel and had to queue for half an hour. There was no food or drinks, just a hotel room. All the passengers to Windhoek I met have to leave at 4am to the airport already. But there will be no bus. Luckily my flight will go at 10am. But I didnt get any confirmation for this oral information yet, because all SAA ticket offices were closed. I am a little bit surprised how SAA is handeling their passengers in their main airport Johannesburg.
Unfortunately Robin, from my organisation, did not get my email and phone calls from my mother, so she drove to East London and tried to pick me up. But I wasnt there. I was still in Frankfort.... Then it also didnt helped to call me out through the loud speaker :D Now they already know me when i arrive tomorrow (=
But there was also a good side about the delay. I flew over the world in daylight, so I first saw the alps, then the Mediterranean sea, the Algerian dessert (I was worried if we would fly over Libya) and then Congo... It was an impressing view and I took some pictures Ill upload when I get the opportunity. Really amazing as there were lightning to the left and right side of the plane and we just flew through the middle.... :)
But now I am quite tired and exhausted and just want to fall into my bed... But tonight I can say that I am in
SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!   :D  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment