Tuesday 3 May 2011

- 1

Time is seriously running. I started my count down 39 days ago with a post on facebook. It doesnt feel like its five weeks ago now. Even the imagination of the day before the flight was nearly impossible. Now I reached this point. It is a mixture of alot different feelings at the same time; happyness and excitement at the top. But of course there are the feelings of sadness and fear how the year is going to be.
And there we are these 39 days back again. An imagination is impossible because it will always be different than expected. I accepted that and look very curious and with low expectations forward to my year. I hope thats the best way, otherwise I will learn what I did wrong. Maybe thats all about.
Learning and experiencing the different.
Lets hope for a comfortable flight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment